Thursday January 6, 2022 |
Powerful Detox Drinks To Help Your Body Detox
Body detox drinks
Do you often feel the need to detox your body? This blog will help you with your purpose. Please read this blog to know about some detox drinks that will help flush out the toxins from your body.
The trend of body detoxing is rapidly taking the fitness circuit by storm. And correctly so, the increasingly toxic-ridden and heavily urbanized world we inhabit is weighing upon our health and fitness. The human body has many natural pathways that allow detoxification through sweat, liver, feces, and urine. However, exposure to preservatives, pesticides, and heavy metals has taken the average toxin ingestion by humans to an all-time high. Therefore, it becomes essential to make certain changes in your diets to help your bodies detoxify.
Now, what exactly is detoxing, and why is it essential for your body?
Detoxing is the process that helps our vital body organs cleanse themselves. The aim of detoxing is to cleanse the digestive system. Detoxing also helps your body discard various toxins and waste products absorbed from the soil, air, food, water, and toxic substances produced by your body.
How will the intake of detox drinks help us?
Detox drinks are rapidly gaining recognition for preventing major health problems and toxic overload. If we do not curtail our toxic intake, it can manifest in several issues such as gas, bloating, headaches, nausea, skin problems, and fatigue. Regular consumption of these simple detox drinks can give a boost to your metabolism, aid weight loss, help digestion, and work as an incredible laxative agent. Detox drinks also aid better sleep, smoother liver functioning, and improved skin and hair.
Which are the best detox drinks that would be beneficial for health?
In this blog, I have enlisted some detox drinks you must try. You can prepare these detox drinks easily at your home.
- Orange-Carrot Ginger Detox;
- We all know that oranges provide our bodies with vitamin C. They are also powerhouses of antioxidants. Carrots are loaded with beta-carotene and fibers that aid digestion and weight loss. Ginger is an old home remedy for bloating, stomach cramps, digestion and is packed with anti-inflammatory properties.
Do you need more convincing to prove that this detox drink is one of the best and counters toxin intake and related problems?
- Radiant Lemonade;
- You do not require a reason to enjoy a glass of lemonade. Lemonade is loaded with the goodness of mint and lemon. Lemonade is the cool companion you have been looking for in the scorching heat. You may also add carrots, apples, radish, and beetroot to this drink. The fiber in this detox drink also gives you the feeling of fullness for an extended period and, therefore, delays hunger.
- Cucumber Mint Detox Drink;
- Mint is traditionally known as the best ingredient for calming an upset stomach. It also improves bile flow through your stomach, speeding the digestion process. This cooler, coupled with lemon and antioxidant-rich cucumber, is as much a respite from the bustling summer heat as from the toxic overload. This detox drink is also claimed to be good for managing weight and maintaining mineral and fluid balance in your body. To prepare it:
- Wash and peel two cucumbers and cut them into thin pieces.
- Wash some mint leaves and chop them finely.
- Take a lime and cut it into thin slices.
- Take a jug or wide-mouth glass bottle and add the sliced lemon, mint leaves, and cucumber to it.
- Fill the bottle with water and some ice and put it into the refrigerator for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Take it out of the fridge, shake it well, and drink the water in sips throughout your day.4.Pomegranate Beetroot Juice;
- Detox with the goodness of beetroot and pomegranate. These are also given a lot of importance in Ayurveda for their umpteen detox and cleansing benefits. You may also add fresh aloe vera gel to this juice, which will provide a further boost to your immunity system.
- Honey Lemon Ginger Tea for Tea Lovers;
- India and its love for tea need no introduction. This detox drink, spiced with a hint of ginger, lemon, and honey, has been used to treat cold and sore throats for a long time. But this concoction packs more benefits than you had imagined.
- Coconut Water with Mint and Lemon;
- A lovely drink that requires only three ingredients, this quick delight aids to cleanse the toxins from your intestinal tract, liver and will leave you feeling fresh. Take a glass of coconut water, put some chopped mint, and squeeze half a lemon into it. This refreshing drink is also considered good for your hair and skin.
- Litchi Ginger Lemonade;
- Mostly consumed with tea, ginger is traditionally known as an effective agent that works against inflammation. This detox drink not only cleanses your vital body organs but also packs the flavors of two of your most loved summer delights- lemonade and litchi.
- Fruit Infused Tea;
- An exquisite tea blend combining blueberries, berries, orange, mint leaves, and ginger with chamomile tea is your perfect body detox drink. Sip, rejuvenate, and detox.
- Aam Panna;
- This summer, detox with your desi favorite. Aam Panna consists of mango pulp blended with jeera, cumin, and mint leaves. This detox drink is not only refreshing but also energizes in equal measure.
- Detox Haldi Tea;
- A perfect combination of anti-inflammatory ingredients and antioxidants, Haldi tea, offers you several health benefits. Turmeric, a very powerful liver cleansing spice, boosts immunity because it improves liver function.
- Pink Salt Ginger Detox Water;
- Refresh your soul and mind with this sour and sweet water loaded with the goodness of honey, pink salt, and ginger.
Trying these incredible detox drinks at home will surely help you detox.