Showing all 12 results
Overview of Adderall
Adderall is a prescription drug that contains the stimulants amphetamine and dextroamphetamine.
It helps treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD and narcolepsy (a sleep disorder).
Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine are stimulants for the central nervous system. Buy Adderall online without any hassle.
These stimulants work by changing the number of natural substances in the brain that affect hyperactivity and impulse control.
Important warning and precaution
- Adderall has the potential to become addictive, and it is a drug of abuse. Tell your doctor if you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Stimulants have caused strokes, heart attacks, and sudden death in people with high blood pressure, heart disease, or a heart defect.
- Do not take Adderall if you have used MAO inhibitors in the previous 14 days. The MAO inhibitors may include Isocarboxazid, Linezolid,
Phenelzine, Rasagiline, Selegiline, or Tranylcypromine or have received a Methylene blue injection.
- Adderall may cause new or worsening psychosis (abnormal thoughts or behavior), especially if you have a history of
mental illness, depression, or bipolar disorder.
- You may have blood circulation issues, resulting in numbness, pain, or discoloration in your fingers or toes.
If you have the following symptoms, contact your doctor immediately:
- Symptoms of heart disease including chest pain, feeling light-headed or being short of breath.
- Symptoms of psychosis such as paranoia, aggression, new behavioral problems,
seeing or hearing things that are not real are all.
- Signs of circulation problems include unexplained wounds on your fingers or toes.
- Do not use Adderall if you have glaucoma, severe agitation, heart disease or coronary artery disease,
mild to extremely high blood pressure, an overactive thyroid, vascular disease.
What to know before taking Adderall?
Do not take Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine if you have:
- An allergy to any stimulant medicine
- Overactive thyroid
- A history of drug or alcohol addiction
- Tension, severe anxiety, or agitation
- Heart disease, high blood pressure.
- Vascular disease or hardening of the arteries
What are the harmful effects of Adderall
Some Common Adderall side effects may include:
- Fast heart rate
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain, loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Mood changes, feeling nervous
- Sleep problems or insomnia
- Headache, dizziness
Serious side effects
- Signs of heart problems including chest pain,
trouble breathing, feeling like you might pass out
- A seizure or convulsions
- Symptoms of psychosis including hallucinations.
- Signs of circulation problems including cold feeling.
- Changes in your vision
- Muscle twitches (tics)