The Disclaimer of our pharmacy provides general information about medical conditions and treatments. The report on this website is public and professional and shouldn’t be accepted as medical advice for the treatment.
The information present on our site is very general. And we do not make it specific and compulsory to force our opinion regarding on the people:
- The medical information on this website will always be available, or maybe available; or
- The information present on this website is complete, correct, accurate, up-to-date, and does not intend to misguide you.
- Disclaimer manages the use of the website; by using the website, you acknowledge the release in full. All our intellectual property rights get found here. It provides information about the website free of cost, and we recognize that it is not rational to hold liability regarding the website and information on this website. While striving to ensure that the information on the website is reasonable, it does not warrant its completeness or accuracy, and we do not commit to ensuring that the website is available or materials are up to date.
- You should not use your website in any other way that harms your website and its information, and it makes the website impair and unavailable. You must not use your website for any marketing purpose without genuine written content. You must not use the website illegally for harmful purposes or activity.
- The website keeps links to other websites. And none other is responsible for the content of third-party websites. You must not use the website to copy-paste, publish or send mass mailings or spam; if you do, you can remove them, as there are options.
- You can take action to deal with posts of unsuitable materials, including suspending or canceling the account. You can restrict access to the website. All material and contents that you post on the website grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use.
Limitations of our service:
- Limit or exclude our accountability for death or personal injury mainly resulting from negligence.
- Exclude our responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our obligations in any way that is not permitted or applied under the relevant law.
- Exclude any of our responsibilities that can not be excluded under applicable law.
Therefore, whenever you buy a drug from our medical website, make sure that you read the Disclaimer. Once you buy the medicine from our website and start taking it, with or without a prescription. As a result, we are not responsible for the occurrence of any side effect or medical emergency.